Luciano Pavarotti: I got everything from life

Born on October 12, 1935 in Modena into a family whose surname comes from pavera - a dialect word meaning straw collector. His name was chosen in honor of his mother's sister, Lucia, who died shortly before he was born. 

Luciano Pavarotti


Little Luciano's family lives modestly - his father Fernando is a baker and his mother Adele is a worker in a tobacco factory. The workers in these factories cannot breastfeed because the tobacco spoils the milk. So his mother had to decide - either quit her job or breastfeed her son.

And so Adele stays at work and Luciano gets a nurse. They are breastfeeding him with another baby - Mirela Freni. Later, she will become known as the famous soprano, and the dairy brother and sister will rock the big opera stages.

Luciano Pavarotti

Women become the greatest inspiration and support in the life of the future great tenor. In his biography, Pavarotti shares:

 

"I am the first boy born in ten years in this house. It automatically made me a celebrity. Everyone cared about me, fulfilled my every wish and let me do what I wanted. I'm probably so open because I was a universal favorite and I was constantly praised. "

 

Little Luciano grows up surrounded by women. With the exception of his father, who is almost constantly at work, there are only women in the house: his mother, his sister, his two aunts. And grandmother Julia, his mother's mother, the classic mother-in-law from this area, an illustration of matriarchy, delicious food and common sense. She cares for little Luciano, adores him and is adored.


Luciano Pavarotti


In his life after that, Luciano will have two wives, four daughters, one granddaughter and an infinite number of admirers and girlfriends.

His first wife, Adua, a wise woman, described him as follows:

 

"Throughout his life, he received a lot of love and security from women. This is certainly one of the reasons why he pays so much attention to our gender. Of course, Luciano likes beautiful women, but the interesting thing is that he pays a lot of attention to It is enough for a woman to appear and his behavior changes completely. her like a cat. "

 

About the music and the pleasure of life shared by the famous Pavarotti

 

Every day I remind myself of everything that has been given to me ... When you sing, you never know when you may lose your voice and that makes you appreciate the time when you still sing well.

As an art form, opera is a rare and remarkable work. In my opinion, it expresses human drama in a way that cannot be expressed in any other way, or at least not so beautifully.

I am a very ordinary person. Despite everything that happened to me, I tried to remain an ordinary person - the way I started.

In opera, as in any performing art, in order to be sought after and to charge high fees, you must undoubtedly be good, but also famous. And these two are completely different things.

None of what happened to me made me feel gloomy or depressed. I love my life.

I think the most important feature I have is that when you turn on the radio and hear someone sing, you know it's me. Don't confuse my voice with anyone else.

I think that life in music is a beautifully lived life and I have dedicated myself to it.

Listen, I got everything from life, really everything. If I lose now, we will be even with the good Lord.

 

Luciano Pavarotti

 

Luciano Pavarotti is a cavalier of the Grand Cross - the highest Italian Order of Merit (Cavaliere di Gran Croce (OMRI)). He achieved unsurpassed fame not only in opera but also in popular music. And he eventually became one of the most successful tenors of all time.

He left this world at the age of 71 in 2007.



I will be grateful if you appreciate my work and vote for my blog at: 


BGtop



Follow Reflect4u - Three in one

Pepa Tabakova

Публикуване на коментар

По-нова По-стара